Thursday, June 6, 2013

Makeup Hoarding, It's 1st World Problems

Does anyone else hoard makeup like I do?

I know makeup has an expiration date, I've read allll the articles about it from Allure to InStyle to beauty blogs but sometimes, you just gotta hoard it. Not only is it expensive at times but you just never know when you will need a makeup pallet with 200 eye shadows and neon lipstick. Or if your like me, you hoard products that you spent a lot on and never use but because of the price tag you HAVE to keep it. This happened to me with NARS Orgasm blush, I bought it without trying it on because I was duped into thinking,"it's universally flattering." Flattering my ass, I looked like Tammy Fay Baker's orange cheeked sister.

Often times it can be sentimental, a lipstick you've had since High School or a perfume bottle that has one spray left, they're all tied to memories you don't want to throw away. Often times for me its a makeup that been discontinued and I'm scrapping the edges to get what's remaining.

                The Dresser in our small one bedroom apartment 


Palettes 

Bucket o' Lipstick


Crap Loads of Stuff


So Much Makeups

No comments:

Post a Comment