Monday, June 3, 2013

A Trip to Rickies


Rickys is one of the best beauty emporiums around. Its a step down from Sephora but a step up for  strange, cult classics.  

I was holding this jar below, Aztec Secret, debating it's ten dollar price tag. I was also telling Cory we can put it on together while he looked at me like I was nutty, when a girl walked by and said, "I love that stuff." That was all i needed to buy it. 







"Men Love It, Too"



Pre de Provence is a stuffy name for a great project. I use it on the ends of my hair, décolleté, cuticals, my eye's at night, pretty much everywhere and anywhere.
 




I like sugar a lot, too much. It sounds a bit crack head but I like sugar available at all times, what better way then to have it on my lips? 



A once in a while good body scrub, NOT face scrub, is St. Ives. Its a little rough, so i have to be careful not to over use.  My dermatologist told me, 'it's too harsh (apricot seed particles) on your face. It gives you micro-tears that later develop as visible, larger pores.' 
Side note, I love my dermatologist Dr. Channing R. Barnette  I found her through Zocdoc and go back once every six months for retinal cream and mole checks. 

So yes for body scrub, no for face.


No comments:

Post a Comment